Our christmas fair creations!
Every year my school run a christmas fair here are the samples I made to show them what we were going to create…. They LOVED creating them and I think they sold out within 5 mins! haha! I got the ideas from Pinterest -of course!
The Chocolate Reindeers
- An uncut piping bag – I got 30 from The Range for about £2.00
- Hot Chocolate Powder
- Two googly eyes
- 1 Pom Pom nose
- and Two pipe cleaners to make the antlers
- et volia!
- A hot chocolate Reindeer!
- 1 child sized sock – pack of 15 at Asda for £2!
- Polystyrene balls or rice
- googly eyes
- a pom pom nose
- Scrap of material to make the scarf!